Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Making Chores Less Hassel

One of my jobs around the house is laundry.  
I normally do it every Tuesday or Wednesday night.  
Joe's job is to bring everything down for me, and then when I am done bring it all up.
(In our dream house, our laundry room will be on the same level as our bedroom!)

However, lately Joe has been helping with the laundry in order to let me workout in the evening, which I totally appreciate.  That being said I came upon two products that are making our life easier, more organized and less cluttered, and also less messy.  

Product 1:  Bounce Dryer Bar
Instead of buying dryer sheets and having to put one in each time and the have to take it out before Clemson eats it because for some reason he loves them.  You just placed the the bar in the dryer and in our experience it last about 3-4 months. It also means I do not have to store the dryer sheets.  
Of note you can also get coupons online for them =0)
It is about 50cents more expensive when you do the math but one less thing we both have to think about!  That and I love the smell. 

 Dryer bar holder
 Dryer bar.  


Product 2:  Tide Pods
I HATE how washing machine detergent is sticky and always makes a mess and that you have to measure it.  So I got a major coupon for these Tide Pods and decided to give them a whirl.  
Basically it is the same concept as our dishwashing soap- one package, one load. 


This product is still in the experimental phase so right now I am loving it.  
It is cost effective if purchased on sale or with a coupon.  And now they carry it at COSTCO!!!  I need to compare their prices though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment