Monday, July 23, 2012

Good Luck Charm...


Saturday I was running errands with one of my friends and we ended up at the mall. 
After making many little kid related shopping-  oh how I love her almost 3 year old daughter.
She call me Aunti lala.
She can not make the "r" out in Laura
Love it!!!
 
I made a comment as we walked by Banana Republic that I had multiple gift cards that I need to spend but never found anything there!

My girlfriend urged me to go in, even though I was not really in the shopping mood,
stating she might just be my good luck charm. 
Boy was she right, I walked in and immediately gravitated towards two pieces

1) Tan and Orange Summer T Shirt Dress
2) Boat Sweater

I took both to the dressing room and 5 minutes later I was out the door with my new purchases.  

Thanks good luck charms =0)
Maybe I just need a three year old to tag along every now and then!


No comments:

Post a Comment