Sunday, July 15, 2012

A little bit of Sunshine

I am on a quest to find Gloria Jean French Vanilla K-Cups.
I am in love with this coffee.  
It is like a little bit of sunshine to get my day started at 5 am!
However, I have not been able to find it anywhere!
I have looked at Target, Walmart, Macys,  Costco and Wegmans.  

So on Saturday I was running some errands and I decided to stop to look for my K cups at Bed Bath and Beyond when I spotted the most perfect pillows to go into our new guestroom down stairs.  

We ended up ordering a gray coverlett and decided to use white sheets and then to find some pillows to add some color.  These pillows were perfect and with my 20% coupons (I bought two so used two coupons) + a gift card I recieved for my birthday.  They were the perfect price.  



I brought them home and they matched perfectly to the yellow chair which Joe painted last week.

So while I am still on the hunt for Gloria Jean French Vanilla K-cups, 
I at least found some pillows to let some sunshine in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment