Monday, April 2, 2012

Introducing my feet to Cole Haan

I have been looking for a new pair of silver flats.
I love the ones I have by Marc Fisher now that I purchased over two years ago, but I find that I am wearing them with everything especially since I am dressing up more at work now.  

So I went on a hunt a couple weeks ago with my mom for a new pair of silver flats. 
I wanted silver because they can pretty go with almost everything.   
We went to Lord & Taylor, Nordstroms, Macys.... 
I stuck to these stores because I still have Gift Cards that I am trying to use.  
While I found some that were cute- they were also 80$.
OMG not paying that!!!

Earlier this week I walked in to Nordstroms Rack just to take a peak... and there they were.

Silver Ballet flats by Cole Haan in my size in the clearance section.......



Originally 139$- really who pays that for Ballet flats? 
Prices at $80 then down to $50 with a clearance sticker on them.
I tried them on, and my feet loved them. 
Very comfortable with extra support on the soles. 
I headed to the cash register with my gift card from Christmas in my hands.  
But this is where an even bigger surprise came in- $34.82 with tax.  
The sales lady said they were on clearance which is why the additional discount.  
Yes please!!!

So now my feet have new Cole Haans with out spending a penny!
LOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment