Friday, April 6, 2012

Groupon!!!

Our house is the end unit which means we have the mail box right next to it, which is convenient. 
That being said the plants that were there were growing over the sidewalk with weeds
and plants that I hated!
It looked messy and I decided this year was the year that I was going to do something about it.
So two weekends ago, I cleaned everything out.


Then I talked to my hubby about what I wanted to do:  Key word budget!!

So when my friend emailed me the other day about a Groupon that Merrifield Garden Center was having.  25$ for 50$ worth of product.  I jumped at the deal and actually bought 2.  
1 for the flowers that I will work on now
and the second one for the veggies I will plant in late April/Early May.  
I love Merrifield- and while they tend to be a little bit more expensive than Lowes or HomeDepot their flowers are amazing and I have found it is worth it in the long run. 
Especially with savings like this!

So last friday, I decided to head out and purchase some flowers.
So this is what $25 for 50$ gets you...
Flowers for around the mailbox, flowers for the front house, and some extra flowers for the backyard. 
Not too bad....


I headed home to plant...


End Product....



Thanks groupon!
I was able to put flowers around the mailbox, in the front yard, and in the back yards.
=0)
Will be saving my second Groupon to Merrifield for the Veggie Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment