Sunday, February 26, 2012

Running thru life.... Presidents Day Savings

Two scores I made during Presidents Day Sales!!!
I found that if you wait until Presidents Day Weekend you can get so many good sales.
So I went ready with my gift cards in hand.
My hubby's jaw hit the floor when I walked thru the door until I explained that I scored some major sales:

Michael Kors Hood Puff Coat
I have been wanting this coat since November.  I tried it on but could not rationalize buying it.
So when I walked into Lord and Taylor and it was there on sale....OMG!


Normally Priced:  $285
Price at Lord and Taylor $69 dollars
- 15% coupon I had = $58.65
- Gift Card = 8.65 + tax

 Nine West Acomback Boots
I needed a pair of black dress boots to wear with a couple sweater dresses that I have and also to wear with Jeans.  I love my boots that I bought in November the camel colored ones and decided if I found a pair that I liked at the right price I would consider getting a black pair.  


Normal Prices:  189.99
Sale Price at Macys-  $66.70
- 15% coupon =  56.60  + tax

So for about less than $70 two major scores occurred and my wardrobe could not be happier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment