Thursday, January 19, 2012

Running thru life... UK Recap

UK was truly a blast and a wonderful trip with so many good memories
especially because we were with friends.
That being said here are some of our likes/dislikes:

Likes:
1) The TUBE
There system is so advanced and you can get anywhere!  AMAZING

2) Pubs
It is completely different than eating out in the states, it is an experience!

3) Cider 
Not the crappy Woodchuck that makes me breakout but real cider!

4) CatchPrase-
Totally asking for this for a present!

5) Tea 
Joe and I are now on a major tea kick.  He purchased some vanilla tea while we were there and I am loving it!

6) The history. 
I love English history!

7)Friends
Being with Friends on Holiday!!!

8) The ease of it all
I did not have 1 crisis moment!!!!  Not 1. 


Dislikes: 
1) $  Maybe because we live in DC where most things are free but it is amazing what you are charged for over in the UK.  You are charged to park at a MALL!!! OMG I would order everything on Amazon.


Joe's favorite was high tea!
While mine was definitely either New Years Eve or the Tower. 


Happy Traveling!!!!
Where too next?

No comments:

Post a Comment