Monday, December 12, 2011

Running thru life.... It is going to be a good week

With only two week left until Christmas and a couple more till London I am determined to get out of the "darkness funk" as I call it. 
It is dark when I go to work and dark when I get home.  
I hate it, I feel my production as a human goes down.  
However, this weekend Joe and I had so much fun with friend at various events. 
It was good too see people from different aspects of our life.  
Just for the record- 2 year old birthday parties while fun are also really really good birth control \
=0)

To continue - This morning started out awesome!!! 
Clemson puppy let me sleep till 9:30am !!!  
OMG.
Then I got an email stating that I have been selected for the Cherry Blossom 10 miler!!!  
They have started to do a lottery because so many people register and I did not get in last year...but did this year so I am so excited! 
After finding this out I was very motivated on my run!

So my Monday is starting out on an awesome foot!
Let see if the rest of the week can continue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment