Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Running thru life.... Decorating the Outside

I said I would share pictures of the outside of our house.
Sorry for just getting around to this but is has been a busy couple of weeks celebrating with friends and family.  
So here one is...

 To do the lights on the driveway/sidewalk I used path stakes that I found at Home Depot. 
I got 25 of them for 8$- I had 1/2 left just in case I need anymore next year.  
They are re-usable which is awesome.

For the lights around the door and the garage I used Mini Light Adhesive Clips, also found at Home Depot.  I got 25 for less than $2. 



Next year I have every intention of putting more light around the tree but this year I was going for minimal so I decided not to.  
Also next year I am thinking lighted wreaths on the windows- what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment