Friday, November 4, 2011

Running thru life... Seasons 52

A couple weeks ago Joe and I headed to Tyson's to have dinner with some of our favorite friends,  A & A. 
We always have to make plans a couple months in advance because both couple have busy schedules.
We made plans back in August with them to have dinner in the end of of September. 

A suggested we try Seasons 52
Joe and I quickly took a look and the menu and were sold. 
The restaurant is themed on meals under 475 calories and a rotating menu depending on the season and the fruits/veggies/meats to match.  I truly love when restaurants do this because it make the food quality better!



So how was it?

It was really good.

Atomosphere:  A+

Food  A
I ordered the duck salad which was amazing. 
Everyone was happy with there dinner
Dessert was very cute- they bring about 10 shot glasses filled with different desserts and you get to select right there what you want for dessert.  
This is perfect because the dessert is small and just a little something.  It was $2.50 per dessert.  

All in all we had a great time!  
I would definitely eat here again. 
I wished I would have taken pictures....
sorry... next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment