Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Running thru life..... Long Beach for my 30?

As a midwife I normally get paid to go to one conference a year. 
It is one of the only perks I get!
The first year I was at my job I went to an Ultrasound Conference in Philly, followed by the ACNM (American College of Nurse Midwives) Conference in DC, this year I decided to bypass a conference because of work reasons. 

ACNM has offically announced LONG BEACH, CA from June 2 to June 7th 2012!

The really cool thing about this is I will turn 30 on June 7th!
So I totally could make a fun trip out of this considering my airfare, hotel room, and most of my food will be covered.  My husband has stated he could fly out as well as my best friend. 

Long Beach for my 30th.......
I think it just might happen!

1 comment:

  1. If you go to Long Beach, you should consider a side trip to Catalina Island, since the ferry to Catalina leaves out of Long Beach. It's a pretty cool experience. If you have questions about LA, let me know. I can also get you in touch with my brother and his wife who live there and are therefore LA experts!

    ReplyDelete