Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Running thru life.... BPA?

So everyone has probably heard on the news by now about the new studies concerning BPA. 
http://yourlife.usatoday.com/health/medical/pediatrics/story/2011-10-24/BPA-may-make-girls-anxious-hyperactive-study-says/50884230/1
I literally heard this tuesday and came come and pilled up everything that did not have BPA free in our kitchen. 


While my husband thought this was a little overkill-
I looked at him and said something along the lines of:
"I still have a good uterus for all I know and I would like to make sure it stays that way if any inhabitants decide to come on later in life." 
More importantely if they are just starting to really research BPA who knows what it will tell us 10 years from now. 
At first he gave me this weird look but then proceed to help me with going thru the kitchen to double check.

Most of the items I found are from our college years and really we do not use so they are going to go to Salvation Army.  I tried to research on determining if products are BPA free but there is nothing that gives me the exact answers so the Oliveria- Hecker household will not be taking a chance!
 
This also gave me the perfect chance to get rid of alot of stuff that we don't use. 
Maybe it is overkill, but I tell my patient every day what to eat, what to drink, how much to exercise, so it is just something to add to the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment