Sunday, October 2, 2011

Running thru life..... Urrrr

 After much consideration  we decided on a rug for the hall wall.  
I decided to go with RugsUSA.com because I found that we both liked.  
So I placed my order and it arrived earlier this week.  
Pictured below is the rug we ordered.  
It was described as brown and tan which is perfect!!!



This is not the same rug I opened up. 
Pictured below.  
Try brown and Olive....... 
Seriously!!!


My husband agreed that we both did not like the olive at ALL!!!
So I called RugsUSA.com and it went back yesterday....
This was truely a pain in my ass!  
To get free shipping back (i got free shipping to me) I had to send them pictures and put a complaint in that had to be overseen by a supervision and I had to wait 3 days to hear back from them.
But they agreed that the colors were not the same as in the picture online. 
So it back to the drawling board....

What do you think....



I think I am in love.........
My only concern is I do have to order it online again...
which is pain in my butt if it does not work out.
Also what do you think about this for the Clemson room...

Decisions.....







No comments:

Post a Comment