Monday, October 31, 2011

Running thru Life....... Bring it on!

After running my half marathon in the Spring I told myself I did not think I could do a full. 
My body felt Ok after finishing, I just could not imagine running twice as long -
primarily because I became bored!
With my 30th birthday approaching ever so rapidly- 
I am going to do it!

Rock n' Roll Marathon DC on March 17th!!!!!


I have heard nothing but great things about the Rock and Roll Marathon Series I decided to give it a whirl! 

Of course when I presented my husband with this idea - he looked at me with this weird face.
"Do you think your body could handle it?" 
I dropped some weight when training for the 10 miles and and the 1/2.
I also up to that point was not good at eating right and making sure I was hydrated.
Because of this I was getting headaches, nausea, and leg cramps- not a good place to be at.  
I am more comfortable with my body and running now. 

My answer was 'I am not worried about my body but my brain!"
What if I don't finish? 
But I will never know if I don't try!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment