Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Running thru life... Snickers Cookies

Before we headed out to Wolf Trap, we each chose
to bring something for the meal.
I took dessert.  
Both of our neighbors that we went with are pregnant and
one of them is in love with Snickers so after hearing that my hubby put in a request for something with Snickers.  Knowing that last week stunk and I had very little time to make good dessert- I started searching the internet.
I was limited to try to avoid as much dairy as possible due to one of the members that would be at the concert with us and it must be something that was easy!.  
I came upon this blog- Snicker's Cookies.
Basically, peanut butter cookies with a mini snickers in the middle and snickers on top- OMG!


After reading and looking at the step by step pictures/instructions I decided to give it a whirl.  



I followed the instructions and the results were amazing.
I will definitely use this recipe again because it was easy and also fun!!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment