Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Running thru life... Quotes to spend some time with

This weekend I took on a bathroom painting adventure which will be a future blog.  
After finishing, Joe and I decided that the art work we had in there previous was just not what we wanted any more. 

So we started thinking about what we could place in there.... 
Art work
Pictures
Decals

We turned to the idea of decals because it is not something we have done in our house and it something that I have wanted to do so this would be a good way to experiment.  

That being said I went to the internet searching for a couple quotes that I personally love......
I figured quotes would be good mentally while you are in the bathroom doing whatever men do that takes so long...

So here are some of our options

The road less traveled by.... by Robert Frost
This is my favorite poem for may reasons.  
The walls are red so we are thinking of having it done in a white... 

  Or....
The Moments of life....
Of course my husband would find humor putting this in a bathroom for reasons I will not mention.  


or
 (it will not let me copy the picture because of a copyright!!)

So what are your thoughts.....
I am having a hard time deciding....


1 comment:

  1. OMG, Matt and I are dying of laughter over here imagining Joe chuckling over the second quote. Hilarious. Personally, though, on a more serious note I prefer that one. Another idea: are there any song lyrics that are personally meaningful to you guys? Like maybe a line from your wedding song, etc.? You could always get a custom-made decal and get exactly what's personally meaningful.

    ReplyDelete