Friday, August 12, 2011

Running thru life... My New Workout routine

I previously blogged that I had purchased 25 passes to my local rec center and was starting to push myself to get back into the habit of training even thought right now I am not sure what I am trainng for...
But right now I need to work out because it makes me happy and with the craziness of life it is my sanity!

I have now been more than 9 times now and am starting to get in a weekly habit:

Sunday- Work out at the gym-  45 mins eliptical, 3 mile run, followed by some small weights
Monday- Long walk with Clemson (3 miles) and then 3 miles on the treadmill.  If I have this day off I go to the gym. 
Tuesday- 3 mile walk with Clemson
Wednesday- 2-3 mile run at home
Thursday- off   I am not getting home until 6:30 on Thursday when I leave my house at 5:40- it is a long day
Friday- 3 mile run at home
Saturday- Long Walk with Clemson/Possibly swimming laps 

I only spend 2 days a week at the gym because to be honest I hate driving to the gym but it allows me some flexibility with my workouts. It will let also make my passes last thru October.
Right now it is just about staying active and stress relief. 
In September, I will start increasing my distances again with hopes of doing a 10K in early November

No comments:

Post a Comment