Sunday, August 21, 2011

Running thru Life... Fun at Wolf Trap

Being together a couple years now Joe and I have some traditions- most of them revolve around the holidays but there are a couple that are very near and dear to us.
One of the top ones being the Gipsy Kings Concert every summer. 


It was more than 6 years ago that Joe and I had our first date.
Chipotle followed by the Gipsy Kings Concert. 

This was a date Joe planned and I just went along for the ride.
It was so much fun.

As a result we have  been to see the Gipsy Kings every summer since. 
Sometimes it has just been the two of us but over the years we have multiple people join us. 

2005-Chipotle and Gipsy Kings in Baltimore
2006-Gipsy Kings at Wolf Trap on the Lawn- just the two of us.
2007-Gipsy Kings at Wolf Trap on the Lawn- my mom and me- Joe had a last minute business trip- he was there in spirit
2008-Gipsy Kings at Wolf Trap on the Lawn- Me, Joe and My mom
2009-Gipsy Kings at Wolf Trap on the Lawn- Neighbors in tow
2010-Gipsy Kings at Wolf Trap on the Lawn- Neighbors in tow
2011-Gipsy Kings at Wolf Trap on the Lawn- Lots of neighbors in tow

Last night we headed out to see them for our 7th time!!!
We had blanket, picnic baskets, and yummy food in tow.
I will be blogging later about a new recipe I tried.  
We had a great time and great company.

So we will wait till next Feb/March for Wolf Trap to release next summers dates.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment