Friday, July 22, 2011

Running thru life.... Parallel Wine Bistro

My parents have been wanting to take Joe and I to this Wine Bistro that they found in Ashburn, VA for months.  Last Friday we finally went.
43135 Broadlands Center Plaza
Broadlands, VA



On Friday nights they have happy hour until 7.  
The happy hour consist of a selection of twelve wines at $4 a glass and about 10 specialty beers ranging from $3-4.  They also had a happy hour menu that consisted of about 10 items each around 5 to 7$.  I had a Zindfindel from California which was excellent!  Joe had a spanish wine which was also excellent.  For dinner we split some small plates on the happy hour menu.
We had Bruchetta
Smoked Salon
Duck and Feta Pizza
and a Meat Plate.
My favorite was the Smoked Salon and the Bruchetta.

We finshed it with a chocolate mouse dessert that all four of us split.  

The price was reasonable.  I had 2 glasses, Joe had 3 glasses of wine, splitting the small plates, and the desset our bill with tip was less than $40 dollars.  

My review:
Food- Good
The plates were a good size, ideal for sharing with friends.
The quality was good- interesting tastes that came out with the wine.

Wine- Excellent
I loved my Zinfandel
Atmosphere- Good
It has nice music playing and was packed by the time we left.

I would go again however, you have to go early because after 7pm the prices change and it would be expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment