Saturday, July 9, 2011

Running Thru Life- A Clean House

I had previously blogger on how I am was making a big step and hiring a housekeeper to coming in once or twice a month.
With Joe in school and working full time and me starting to work close to 12 hour days in September, I just knew I was going to need help.  Last semester, I did it all and Joe could tell it was wearing on me and in turn us.  

Thanks to my mother-in-law who told Joe that I need help - Joe gave me the ok to find someone.

I contacted a couple people in my neighborhood who I know had a housekeeper.  They both responded with the same name:  Lisa. 
I contacted Lisa and after about 15 minutes of talking to her on the phone I could tell I was going to be happy.  She came by the house a couple weeks ago to do a walk thru and go over what I would like done.  She played with Clemson and even told me that she would walk him on the days she was here- MONEY!!!
She found dirt places in our house that I did not even know existed- i was a little embarrassed because I do like to think that we keep our house pretty clean.  

So I scheduled our first cleaning for yesterday, I came home and was in heaven....

I only wish I took pictures before so I could compare them to.....

I walked up to the main level with all the hardwood floors waxes, the carpets were vacuumed as well as the sofas, dusted, etc
 Then up to our room.....




But the best was our bathroom....
 


The counters were rid of toothpaste stains and makeup stains.
The shower was so clean....

Even Clemson was happy.

Lisa left me a note telling me how Clemson did and some recommendations that she had for next time, which will be in a month.  
So today I have spent the day with my husband and my puppy....working out, spending time at the pool, napping....
Happy Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment