Friday, July 15, 2011

Running thru life... Blahhhhh

It has just been one of those weeks...
Blahhhhh
Not horrible but just a week I am ready to be over. 
Work has been uber stressful.... urrr!!!
Home life has been busy with working on getting all the salvation army stuff together, finishing the crawl space, getting all the finanical stuff to the financial planner, working out, etc-
Which as of this morning all is done! 
Even my hubby commented that I am just off this week....
I think I answered with... " I am allowed one off week in 52 weeks." 

So I am offically ready for the weekend because I have decided this weekend will rock!
For a couple reasons:
1) I get to see family tonight at a new restuarant which I will blog about
2) I get to hang out with friends at Tarara Wine Concert (Saturday Night) - Another blog
3) I get to take Clemson puppy swimming and give him a haircut (Saturday Morning)
4) I get to work out!!!  
5) The weather is going to be awesome which means some much needed relaxation time at the pool with my new People Magazine =0)
6) My husband and I have nothing planned for SUNDAY- NOTHING!!! I am in Love!

So goodbye blahhh week and hello Rocking Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment