Friday, June 3, 2011

Running thru life...NOVA magazine

When I lived in Baltimore I was single at the time and new to the area.
A friend suggested I sign up for the Baltimore Magazine.
So I did and absolutely loved it...
It included restaurant reviews, events happenings, concerts, etc.

When I moved from Baltmore to Northern Virginia, I decided to do the same.
It is called The Northern Virginia Magazine.



While I find it not as well written as the Baltimroe Magazine, I do love getting it.
It has restauarant reviews, concerts,  runs going on in Northern VA, dog events, etc.
You get an issue each month and each issue has a theme as expected.

The pricing is about right.
12 issues or 1 year for 20$
24 issues or 2 years for 30$
36 issues or 3 years for 35$  (This is the one I signed up for because I knew we would be here for that long).  It is the best deal if you know you are going to get in the area for three years.  With each issue coming in less than 1$.

No comments:

Post a Comment