Saturday, June 25, 2011

Running thru life.... Honey Do List

This summer my hubby has started to work the 9/80 work schedule. 
This means you work 80 hours in 9 days instead of 10
(every two weeks you have a day off during the day.) 
I have been doing this for almost three years now at my current job
and having been trying to convince Joe to do it.

He broke down and starting in June he is working the 9/80. 
It is good for him to have down time, relax, sleep in, etc.
It is good for me because I can leave him with a "Honey Do List." 
Before he started the 9/80 I would spend my day off doing nothing but running errands so I would not have to much stuff to do on the weekend.  Now that he has off, we can split things up.

So yesterday my "Honey Do List" consisted of:
- DSW  (He needs new shoes- I had coupons that were about to expire)
- Clemson's food from Petsmart
- Gift for Joe's Sister's Birthday
- Reschedule crawl space door installation

It took him less than 2 hours to complete everything
and now we have even less errands to run this weekend. 

I heart "Honey Do List"....

No comments:

Post a Comment