Sunday, May 29, 2011

Running thru life... to Ipad 2???

I am fortunate that my husband does not have a need for
the newest gadget as soon as it comes on the market.
Most of this is probably because he gets to play with top of the line stuff at work all day. 

Since we have been together I can count on 1 hand the big things my husband has wanted
1) Flatscreen LCD TV- He got as an engagement gift from me.  Thank you very much A.S. 
Apparently, the girl gets the ring and the man get a new flat screen TV!  I still think I got the better end of the deal!!!
2) Nikon LCD Camera - Our wedding gift!  I am so glad we had this on our honeymoon. 
3) Zoom lens for his Nikon camera- Christmas gift for our trips coming up this year
4) New computer- which is really like a full size computer because it is so big-  He needed this for school and programing.

So we have been together for 7+ years now and have only made a handful of expensive electronic purchases.  Most of which neither of us regret. 

The IPad 2 is out... and my hubby is in love. 

So what are your thoughts?????
Do you have an ipad?
Do you love it?
Do you hate it? 
Why....

1 comment:

  1. I waited for the ipad 2 and yes I love it!!! The only disadvantage is no flash player, but that being said it is still the next best thing to my iphone.

    ReplyDelete