Monday, May 2, 2011

Running thru life... Patio time

I am sorry for not posting a lot this past week but I have been very busy with work and working on our back yard.  Now that the patio is done I have a couple things to do:

1) Plant plants
2) Plant veggies
3) Find a hose/spayer for the backyard
4) Patio furniture

First step was plant plants.
I ended up planting a poinsettia I still have from Christmas.  (I know crazy!!!)
2 Hostas (Do not know if I spelled this correctly) I purchased from Costco for $12 each
A mixture of shade friendly flowers at $2.50 each.  I decided I was not spending a lot of money this year.
We get no sun our backyard where I am placing these flowers.  
So I made sure that the plants I got are "Shade plants."
I planted them last week and put mulch around everything with the help of my hubby.  

What do you think...

1 comment: