Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Running thru life.. Happy Nurses Week

Happy Nurse's Week!!!

For anyone who is a nurse, 
has a spouse who is a nurse,
or a family member of a nurse.
Happy Nurse's Week!
Thank you for either being a nurse or supporting one. 

It is amazing how much a nurse does...
she is not only a nurse,
she is a dietician,
a interior decorator,
a social worker,
a therapist.... I could go on and on. 

It is kind of ironic that this very week- 7 years ago I was walking across Clemson's stage to recieve my BSN.  Being a nurse has been a wonderful experience filled was so many patients and so many blessings. 

I have included a prayer that a patient gave me earlier this year after I helped her with the delivery of her son.   She too is a nurse (which made this even more special for me). 

Happy Nurses Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment