Friday, March 25, 2011

Running thru life.... Thank you

In less than 24 hour I will be standing in the masses of people down in DC to start my half marathon. 

WOW!!!!
CRAZY!!!!

Still getting butterflies just thinking about it.
I will be pick up my race packet later today. 
It looks like the hight tomorrow will be 49 so it will be in the high 30s low 40s when I start running.  This to me sounds like good running weather... I hate heat! 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in the last couple of months, and mostly this week with your kind emails.  I will be keeping all your nice thoughts in my head while I am running. 

Especially, thank you to Joe who has watched Clemson during my long runs, encouraged me to hydrate, and just helping me mentally get thru the tough phases of training. 

Thank you all!!!

Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment