Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Running thru life.... Moving our new couch

The new couch that we are getting is actually a sleeper sofa which is wonderful because we have a full bath in our basement so if we have company we have an additional bed.  
The one downfall of a sleeper sofa is moving it.  IT IS HEAVY.  
Our current sofa is very light- Joe and I could move it by ourselves.  
But I am not going to even attempt that with this new couch!

So lucky we have any awesome neightbor... thanks P!!!
With the help of his parents truck and his muscles- our couch is now with us!!!

Here it is!!!!
You will notice the old couch in the back room. 
I will be calling the disposal company this week to get rid of it. 

I added the orange pillows that I found at HomeGoods to add some color.  
I have not decided if I am keeping them.  
What are your thoughts?

1 comment: