Sunday, February 27, 2011

Running thru life... Getting a Chipotle Burrito for FREE!!!

So thanks to a friends post of facebook this week, on Friday night Joe and I had a dinner of Chipotle and it cost us a whopping.....$6.14!!!

Yeap that is right.
Facebook right now is having this promotion for 1 free burrito at chipotle if you buy another.
All I had to do was watch this short video and I got a coupon to print out.
http://www.facebook.com/americasnextgreatrestaurant


So Friday night after driving home, I did my nightly run and then headed to Chipotle with my coupon in hand. I got a Burrito Bowl for me and a burrito for my hubby.  So for 6.14 we had dinner and left overs for lunch on Saturday!

The promotion is still going on till March 4!
So take advantage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment