Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Introductions....

Hello All


So for those of you who do not know me- Hello!  My name is Laura and I finally have joined the 21st century and am turning into a blogger.  To tell you a little bit about myself I wear many hats in this thing people refer to as life:

1)  I am a wife- with a crazy husband who has returned to PhD school while still working full time.

2)  I am a puppy mommy- to possibly the cutiest puppy ever!

3)  I am a runner!!!  Training for my first half marathon and trying to live a healthy lifestyle.

4)  I am a midwife- I love what I do and I love making a difference in people lives!

5)  I am a friend-  Even though my two best friends are far away- we balance each other.


6)  I am a big sister- even if I only get phone calls when he is in trouble

7)  I am a daughter and the oldest- so you know what that means.

8)  I am  OCD-  not to be confused with Obsessive Compulsive (which I am not).   

Basically, I am busy- and to be honest I would not have it any other way.  I love my life, my friends, and my family.  I hope to share some stories on this blog related to each aspect of my life and how to balance it all.  

*****I would like to put a strong disclaimer- I AM NOT AN ENGLISH MAJOR- if i spell words incorrectly or use grammar incorrectly I apologize =0)

1 comment:

  1. Love it :) Which reminds me, I need to get back up to speed with mine!! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete