Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I hit the TARGET....


First off it is NURSES Appreciation week!

It is also Teachers Appreciation week.

Do not get me started on the fact that we have to share the same week and lots of places are doing stuff for teachers but not for nurses.... urrrrrr.

Anyways, I was looking for something cute and easy to do for Collin's teachers.
He currently has three and I love them.
I know he is totally ready to move on to the next class- hopefully will be moving any day, 
but I will miss his teachers.
They are awesome and just totally great with him.  

So I asked my friend, who's mom is a teacher for some recommendations and she sent me this Pinterest Link.  

I fell in love with the idea and went to work making it my own-
i.e using stuff I already have and a template that I found on the computer.
I put three of them together for his teachers.



It is a Target gift card with a little note from Collin that says,
"I really hit the TARGET with getting YOU as my TEACHER!
Happy Teachers Week!
Thank you for taking such good care of me,
Love, Collin David Hecker"

And then printed out another two pictures to put with a bag of chocolates for his old classroom (he still visits his teachers there) and the front desk staff.  
I changed the wording a little.




 They turned out great and it was super easy- less than 30 minutes and 5-10 of those minutes was trying to get our wireless printer to connect.

Happy Teacher week....

AND NURSES TOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment