Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Groupon #3

 I had another groupon
that I had been saving which expired the end of January 
so I decided to get some last photos of Collin.
After her turns 1,
I will probably only get pictures yearly. 

The Groupon was $15 dollars which included
a sitting fee
and 8 sheets of photos
at Picture People.

I have now use Picture People twice and
target once- 
Picture people wins hands down 
for a couple of reasons

1)You photos are ready in like 15 minutes
(Target you have to come back to pick them up 1-2 weeks later)
2) They have more background and props
3) Their photographers are much more helpful with suggestions.








Judging by the photos you would think Collin was having a ball
when in fact he was kind of difficult the whole time
but the photographer just did a great job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment