Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How does life change- Part 1


While I have commented that our life on a whole has not drastically changed-
things have changed.  
More so the day to day stuff.  
So over the next couple days I am going to go over the small changes.

First up......
Dishes

Now that I have been home for extended periods of time I have changed the way I do dishes.  
I use to wash every bottle after I fed Collin and about 4 weeks ago I decided to stop doing all dishes during the day.  
I just placed everything in the sink and decided to wash them when I did dinner dishes.  
This includes any dishes I use during the day so my coffee mug, my lunch plate, etc.  
Yes this was hard at first but it saved me a lot of time- you figure 2-3 minutes a bottle at least 6 times a day so 18 + minutes but also saves a lot of water and soap.  
This way I can just wash everything together with our dinner dishes which I have to do anyways.  
I know this is totally a non Laura thing to leave all dishes in the sink but it works and saves me time during the day which is more time I can spend with Collin or doing other things I need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment