Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lifesavers 2-3 Months

There were a couple of items that were absolute lifesavers when it came to months 2-3.  
Of course we continued to use alot of stuff I blogged about earlier but the things that are really handy right now...

Our activity Mat
We registered for the Baby Einstein Neptune Activity Mat which Joe picked out.  
I have come to love this and it has taken up residence on our main level which is where Collin spends most of this time during the day.  
This is where we do story time, tummy time, play time, etc


Our Swing
This has become a life saver in the last three weeks because it is the one thing that I found will calm Collin if he is crying and will not stop after I have tried everything else.
This is also where he naps the best right now. 
This was a hand-me-down but so far I have loved it.
It would be nice to have the new version which you can plug into the wall to save on batteries but since we did not pay for it - I can't complain.  



The Wubba Nub
Yes I never thought I would be a pacifier mom but it works and he loves it. 
We now have two just in case one gets lost. 
Happy Baby = Happy Mom
I know eventually he will need to be weened of this but that is what day care if for =0)



It will be interesting to see how he progresses over the next two months and which items we come to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment