Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wedding!

Our long weekend in Florida was jammed packed- almost a little too jammed packed-
but we had a blast.
Here is a recap of all our events....


Thursday
Thursday was a busy day for us.
After landing we headed to my Aunt Michelle apartment.
 We changed, fed Collin, and napped.
We then headed to lunch with my dad's side of the family.
Collin got to meet his great grandmother and his great Aunt as well as my godmother.




After lunch we headed back to the apartment for a little rest and some more feeding Collin and then headed over to my mom's parents house.  
Here Collin got to meet his only living great grandfather and his other great grandmother, as well as two of his grand uncles.  

Four generations....

We headed home around 9 pm and had Collin in bed by 9:30, after which Joe and I passed out.
He did great sleeping in the pack and play.
It was a little weird sleeping in the same room as him since we did not do that since the first night, it is amazing how many little noises they make.
He pretty much stayed on schedule- which surprised me a little.  

Friday
We decided to take it a little more relaxed on Friday.
My mom was staying at our condo down in St. Augustine which is about 45 minute drive.
We slept in, had breakfast and then headed down to St. Augustine to have lunch with my mom and take Collin to the beach.  This place is something special for Joe and I as we have vacationed a great deal here over the years.





Friday night we headed to the rehearsal dinner...
Which was great times....


Baby in the Bar.


Everyone wanted to hold Collin that Joe and I actually got to party a little.  
The first time I had a couple drinks since before I was pregnant!


We were home by 9pm and Collin was asleep by 9:30.  
Then all the girls stayed up and chatted till about midnight... good times!

Saturday
We slept in and my mom decided to come up from the Beach so we walked down to the water on Riverside in downtown Jacksonville and went to the Arts Festival/Farms Market that they have every Saturday.   They had food and music- very relaxing.  

After all of that, we came back and got ready for the wedding.



















Joe and I were really nervous about 
1)Him behaving and 
2) Not having to leave so early. 

Collin ROCKED the wedding!!!  
He is already party Clemson TIGER- he knows how to party!

He was so good, and let everyone hold him.  
He was alert and awake and so happy!
The wedding was beautiful and amazing and the wedding planner was so nice- letting me come in early to pump and feed him.  
I even got to have my first dance with him!!!










We ended up staying until 10:30 pm when Collin started to get a little fussy so we then headed back to put Collin to sleep.

Sunday
We headed out early early to the airport and our trip was done...
Thank god for a sleeping baby!



Amazing trip!!!!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment