Monday, November 12, 2012

Why you do not take your husband to HomeGoods

For the most part I have learned to shop without Joe,
 because it is painful.
He wants to go in get what we need and get out, which some times is great but sometimes this does not work and he gets frustrated so easily.  So I was dreading taking him to HomeGoods with me to pick out a mirror for bug's room.  
We are going to put a mirror over the dresser/changing table to add to the room.  
I needed his help to carry it to the car because it was too heavy for me.  

So we walked in to HomeGoods and found the mirror, 
the next thing I knew my husband had in his hands a life size Portuguese Water Dog Stuff Animal.  
I looked at him with the "You have to be kidding me" face.  
But then he presented- "Well you get a mirror, I should get to pick out this for the nursery!"

I decided this was a pointless battle primarily because it was cheap.  
So we brought it home and placed it next to Clemson.  


For the most part it is spot on.  
It was humorous because Clemson at first thought it was a really dog and he wanted to play with it.  
So this will be also a decoration in bug's room.  

Thank you HomeGoods!

No comments:

Post a Comment