Friday, November 9, 2012

The small stuff....

With the crib on back order and the painters not coming till today
(we opted to have a couple rooms painted in our house and since Joe has no extra free time right now our baby splurge was paying to have someone paint) I am left waiting to do things. 
That being said I have tried to keep myself busy with small stuff.  
Working on our will, scheduling classes, figuring baptism stuff, finalizing our registry, etc. 

One of these small things was finding bins to place in the closet that
Joe put together two weekends ago. 
I wanted something yellow which to be honest made my job a little harder than I thought.  
Yellow is not a easy color to find things in I am finding out. 
But thankfully I found yellow bins at the Container Store which worked perfectly. 
So we stopped by on our way up to Bethesda this weekend to have dinner with friends.  

We opted for the Small Gingham Storage Bins in Yellow.
They also offered a larger size but being Laura I measured prior to go to look at them and the large bins would not fit.  


We decided to purchase 3.  
$12.99 each




Happy with the end product!
I might go get another one to use as a diaper caddie on the changing table. 


No comments:

Post a Comment