Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Running thru life... New Book Series...

I am in love with a new book Series...

The Hunger Games!!

My friend recommended the book and let me borrow hers- I finished it in two days.
It is rare that I read something and say- OMG, That was amazing.

So I recommended it to my sister in law who purchased the 3 books together.  
Saturday she gave me the last two.  

So Sunday and Monday I spent time recovering from the car accident on the couch with 
"Catching Fire."


OMG!!!
Just as good as the first book, makes me want to read the third!

I have told myself that I can not start the third until next weekend, because I find that it turns into an all night reading event which is not good during the work week.

The movie for The Hunger Games is opening in Theaters March 23- 
Be excited.
Be very excited

No comments:

Post a Comment