Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Running thru Life... Silence YOU DOG!

This weekend since it ended up being a relaxing, low key weekend, I stopped by our local dog store to pick up something I have been wanting to get Clemson for a while.  
The Quiet Spot.

aka... Pet Tag Silencer.
Now that Clemson has three tags- 
1 with his name and information, 1 with his vaccines, and 1 for the county,
he is like a jingel pup.  =0)
Except it is not Christmas anymore.  

Our neightbors use this product and love it.  
At first we we just had the 1 tag I did not see the point, but now I do.
You can hear him coming from all the way downstairs.  

So I called ahead to make sure they had them instock.
Walked in and looked thru the colors. 
The lady asked if there was a particular color I was looking for- 
Yes actually, do you have it in orange.
She went to the back and two minutes later I was pay $8 for it at the checkout.


I come home and placed it on Clemson.



Sorry no more Jingle Pup!


No comments:

Post a Comment