Friday, December 23, 2011

Running thru life... A good habit

I follow a couple blogs, one of which is 20 Something Finance. 
They had a very interesting blog a couple weeks ago about helping control your wants. 
He breaks down what are needs vs wants. 
Most of the things beside food and basic clothing are wants. 

That being said sometimes our wants are crazy.
I am the type of people who wants something but saves up for it. 
However, Joe and I have been cutting back a lot and saving more for the future.
That being said the idea of  controlling our wants is perfect! 

I like how in his blog he showed how he kept a record of his wants. 

He enters his wants into a chart with the date and then reviews the want about 1 month later. 


He goes over the benefit,  best value discussion, and then decides if he approves it.
I totally am in love with this idea and have already started a spreadsheet on my ipad! 












No comments:

Post a Comment