Friday, September 9, 2011

Running thru life.... WAHOO!!!

Joe walked down the stairs on Wedneday night from his office with this big smile on his face. 
This was not just any smile... it was the same smile I have seen before like when his car died for the final time and I had persuaded him a week before to purchase a new car.
It is his smile that he normally gives me when I have planned ahead
and in doing so have prevented a distaster. 

So of course I stopped working looked at him and said  "What did you do this time..."

His answer...

"I passed my qualifier!" 

WAHOO... he then proceeded to do his version of the happy dance and Clemson then started barking. 
=0)  What can I say... I loves these boys!

We are both so happy and relieved to know that he continue his quest to be Dr Joe
(but not a physician- inside joke).   It was a stressful month in the Oliveria-Hecker household and I am glad it is over and we can move on now!  Thank you everyone for your support and your help =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment