Friday, July 29, 2011

Running thru life...... It is worth waiting

Last April while in New York City with my Mom I found a purse that I absolutely in love with. 
I have a weakness for purses and shoes.
Normally, I am given purses as gifts so to be honest I have not purchased a purse in 3+ years.
I have 4 purses that I use now and 2 wristlets.
4 might sound like alot to the average person but for me it is not.  I rotate them alot depending on the season and also my outfits if I am in the mood.  I currently have
1 black
1 brown
1 pink
and 1 white
  However, I take good care of my purses so they last forever- most of them look like new.    

This purse I found at Macy's I was crazy about because 
1) it was big (i normally have small purses), 
2) it could fit my then netbook, now ipad in it, 
3) I loved the material and the look
4) and it was light in weight.  

It was a Marc Fischer and I love Marc Fischer- I have three pairs of shoes by him and they are great!!  However, at $90 I was torn.  This was too much for me.  

So I waited....
It went on sale at 40% off leaving it at $54 dollars.  
Still a little bit more than I wanted to pay but I went to look at it and found out that I recieved and additional 15%  off leaving it at $45.  Then I whipped out an 20% coupon leaving it at $36 dollars.
Then wipped out a $10 gift card I have been saving.
$26 dollars later it was mine
Done and Done!!!!
I am in Love!!

I have used it for now 2 weeks and having been getting compliments on it left and right.
I even took it on our weekend trip to Florida-
I loved it because it fits my wallet, phone, magazines, and ipad. 
It was perfect!!!
So sometimes good things come from waiting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment