Monday, July 11, 2011

Running thru Life... Hair Care

I now finally have found a person in VA who can cut and color my hair- it took me two years!!!!
David at Jon David in Springfield is amazing!

He knows exactly want I want for the Summer and the Winter.  

However, lately I have been noticing that my hair has just looked dried out.
Which can happen with running in the sun, coloring it, etc. 
David made a couple suggestions that I have been following relgiously
1) Wash you hair every other day if you can
2) Only blow dry your hair a couple times a week
3) Use a leave in conditioner twice a week.  
I have been you Frizz Leave in Conditioner.
Which after I run out of this bottle I will not be purchasing it again- I just felt it did not help at all.

He also recommended getting a "repair conditioner."
The one thing I love about David is he never pushes products on you.
He said any repair conditioner would probably work so when I got a coupon for John Frieda "Full Repair" a couple of weeks ago I thought I would give it a try.

It is normally like $5.25 at Wegmans.
I had a coupon for a dollar.
I use it twice a last week and I can tell the difference!!
Even my husband said something.
I think I actually might also buy the shampoo and also start using it twice a week.
We will see.

Yeah to healthy hair!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've used the John Frieda shampoo conditioner before, it's really great. They sell it at Ulta so you can use your manufactor coupons plus catch it on sale there and then use their $3.50 off of $10 off. You get it almost free it's quite nice!

    ReplyDelete