Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Running thru life... Thank you

Today is my 29th birthday.
Yes I know it is hard to believe I am that old!! 
In my heart I have been dreading this birthday.  It is my last twentysomething birthday. 
As a twentysomething I have had an awesome time. 
It has been the time that I have become me. 
College at Clemson
Grad school in Baltimore
Moving into the NOVA area, getting married, buying a house...

It has been a busy but wonderful 9+ years.

So I am toasting myself to hopefully the best of the twentysomething years.... 29!!!

I decided for my 29th birth I just wanted to spend time with friends and family...
So...
A quick thank you to all my family and friends who have so far made my 29th birthday one of the best. 
To the best hubby ever. 
To all that came out Saturday night to help celebrate at Lauriol Plaza.
To my fam for an awesome home cooked meal on Sunday and next sunday!!!! =0)  Perks of being married!
Keep in mind it started on June 4 and will go until June 12th, due to all the family celebrations. 
A week long of birthdays- not too bad!!!   
Thank you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment