Friday, February 4, 2011

Running thru life- Keeping your feet dry

Buying Rain Boots

I have wanted a pair of rain boots forever but have just not found a pair that I loved that was also not an arm and a leg.  While walking our dog after the snow one of our neighbors was wearing her new rain boots.  It made sense because now the snow is more wet than dry.  I loved her boots.  She said she got hers at DSW- so I headed over there the next day.  No luck- the two pairs that they had that I liked were not available in my size.  Story of my life. 

So I started looking on line and just browsing from time to time.  About a week ago, I discovered that I had to order Clemson's (our puppy's) shampoo.  I have started ordering it on-line because there is only one place we can get it near where we live and it is kind of out of the way for one things.  I just ordered it (it also ends up be cheaper on-line)!!!  TIME=MONEY- Right?  So I was looking on AMAZON.COM because that is where I was ordering the shampoo from and I found these rain boots that are exactly what I have been looking for and at a steal of a price.   The reviews were mixed- one girl felt they ran big (so I just ordered a smaller size- which fits perfectly), one girl thought they were heavy (they are rain boots!!!) 

Western Chief Women's Dity Dots Rain Boots

I tried this brand on at DSW but they did not have my size and the colors they had were not attractive so I knew how the shoe looked and felt. 
Originally $59.95 on sale for $36.65 with free shipping.  So I ordered them along with Clemson's Shampoo.
ALL WITH FREE SHIPPING- I do love Amazon.

I received my items yesterday and was so happy.  My feet are happy also. 

Of note my shin splints are improving and stretching and itching has helped a great deal.  I am running anywhere from 4-6 miles during the week at different spends, depending on my workout schedule.  Hopefully, I will get to do my long run tomorrow!!!!  Thanks little Bro...






I wore them last night when walking Clemson and my feet were happy!!!!

1 comment: